Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-ALC1 GC Columns
Analyze blood alcohols with this ultra-low bleed column for enhanced sensitivity and reproducibility
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26074-3390
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionRedefining Your Expectations for GC:
- Low bleed delivers excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity, and mass spectral integrity.
- Fast analysis time facilitates full separation of blood alcohols.
- Highly inert phase ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity.
- Blood alcohol analysis
- Abused inhalant anesthetics
- γ-hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
- γ-butyrolactone (GBL)
- Common industrial solvents
- A low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Proprietary phase facilitates analysis of difficult-to-analyze compounds
- Rtx™ BAC Plus 1
- Rtx™ BAC Plus 2