Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-1MT Metal GC Columns
Push the limits of your analyses with these nonpolar, metal columns designed for elevated temperature use.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26M99-4130
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionEngineered for Superior Performance:
- Nonpolar, 100% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Low bleed for excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and mass spectral integrity
- Stable to 430°C
- Solvent impurities
- Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) congeners
- Aroclor mixes
- Simulated distillation
- Drugs of abuse
- Natural gas odorants
- Essential oils
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes. Minimizing column bleed extends the column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult compounds.
- Gasoline range organics (GROs)
- Drugs of abuse
- Chlorinated aromatics
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organophosphorous pesticides
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- CP-Sil 5 CB
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.