Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-1MS Guard GC Columns with SafeGuard
Extend column life with the integrated guard of the this GC column.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26099-2985
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionEngineered for Superior Performance:
- Same performance characteristics as the nonpolar TraceGOLD TG-1MS GC Column
- No impact upon performance when cutting the column during routine maintenance
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Drugs of abuse
- Gasoline range organics (GROs)
- Refinery gases
- Essential oils
Leap Forward with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness:
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends the intervals between scheduled maintenance and prolongs the analytical column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult compounds.
- Drugs of abuse
- Chlorinated aromatics
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organophosphorous pesticides
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- CP-Sil 5 CB Low Bleed/MS
|-60 - +330/350°C|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.