Ansell Edmont™ TouchNTuff™ 73-300 Series Neoprene Gloves
Provides unprecedented sensitivity in double-gloving and dry applications due to the 0.13mm (5 mil) polymer thickness. Ansell Edmont™ TouchNTuff™ 73-300 Series Neoprene Gloves offer splash resistance against a broad range of chemicals.
Brand: Ansell Edmont™ 73300070
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- Ergonomically designed, hand-specific formers means superior fit and comfort, less hand fatigue and stress.
- Made from 100% polychloroprene
- Hypoallergenic - Contains no natural rubber latex or accelerators used in manufacturing reducing the risk of Type I and IV skin allergies
- Ansell SureFit Technology eliminates cuff roll-down for even better protection
- Polyurethane inner coating enables easy donning with dry or wet hands
- Design and polymer thickness facilitate ease and comfort of double gloving
- The cream color reveals breaches when used with gloves of another color
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 and EN 374:2003|
|Chemical resistant gloves|