Thermo Scientific™ Gene Frame Seals
Gene Frames for in-situ feature a dual strength adhesive system which facilitates the easy removal of the frames after use.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB0577
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Thermo Scientific Gene Frames have adhesives on either side of the frame which are of differing strengths; the side which adheres to the glass has an easy release adhesive whereas the reverse, which sticks to the coverslip, forms a stronger bond. This means that when the coverslip is removed, due to the disparity in the strengths of the different adhesives, the frame is removed simultaneously with no sticky residue being left behind on the slide.
• Gas tight sealing prevents reagent loss due to evaporation
• Can withstand temperatures of 97°C
• Designed for use with standard microscope slides
• Frame and coverslip can be removed simultaneously leaving no residue
• Can be autoclaved or sterilized by UV irradiation
• All Gene Frame packs are supplied with 100 coverslips
• Rigid coverslips for ease of handling and uniform hybridizations
• Thickness of Gene Frames: 0.25 mm
• In-situ PCR
Certified free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA.
|Certified free from DNase, RNase and Human Genomic DNA|
|For in-situ hybridization and amplification|
|100 rigid coverslips|