Thermo Scientific™ Fixed-Needle, Gas-Tight Syringes for GC Instruments
Choose Thermo Scientific™ Fixed-Needle, Gas-Tight Syringes for accurate, reproducible GC sample introduction using an affixed needle and a plunger that creates a tight seal.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 365D2976
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
The enhanced design of the syringes delivers:
- Improved solvent resistance
- Greater temperature range
- Increased operational smoothness
- Longer lifetime and improved cycle life
Syringes are provided with a clear, easy-to-read black scale, which aids in consistent delivery of samples for manual syringes and easy identification of installed autosampler syringes.Accuracy
The enhanced design of the syringe has eliminated areas where the sample can become trapped and potentially cause carryover:
- Closer fit between the plunger tip and PTFE insert at the zero position
- Tighter fit between PTFE insert and glass barrel
- Improved fixed needle attachment
In addition, the reduction in adhesive from the fluid path enhances durability and reduces the risk of sample interaction with the adhesive.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|CTC GC Instruments|
|Gas Tight Autosampler Syringe|