Thermo Scientific™ ABgene™ 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Raised Deck
96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates for PCR and qPCR applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB-1100/G
Code : Z4
Additional Details : Weight : 0.68000kg
The Thermo Scientific™ 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Raised Deck are specifically designed to be directly compatible with all ABI platforms, including 96-well sequencers, without the need for adapters. The plates have a cut corner at the A12 location and are available with barcodes or as a SuperPlate for robotic handling. The bottom of the well is clear for better sample visibility, and the semi-skirted plates can be sealed.
The Thermo Scientific 96-Well Semi-Skirted, Raised Deck, Barcoded Plates offer increased rigidity, which allows for multi-channel pipetting and reduces plate warping during thermal cycling applications. These plates feature a cut corner at the A12 location and thin well walls.
These 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates are compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers, and do not require adapters. They are available as SuperPlate for improved robotic handling or white plates for qPCR applications.
• Directly compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers with no adapters necessary
• Available as SuperPlate providing 4x more rigidity for superior robotic handling
• Cut corner: A12
• Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
• Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer
• White plates are optimized for qPCR by increasing sensitivity and reducing variability in fluorescence detection
The barcodes are the industry standard code 128. The label itself can withstand temperatures from -196°C up to 120°C to ensure that the barcodes stay on the plate throughout your entire workflow. It also has a special coating to virtually eliminate any 'rubbing off' of the code during handling. The dual barcodes are located on the opposite numeric and opposite alpha sides of the plate.
|DNA, DNase, RNase-free|
|PCR, qPCR applications|