Thermo Scientific™ ABgene™ 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Raised Deck
96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates for PCR and qPCR applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB-1100/W
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
The Thermo Scientific™ 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates, Raised Deck are specifically designed to be directly compatible with all ABI platforms, including 96-well sequencers, without the need for adapters. The plates have a cut corner at the A12 location and are available with barcodes or as a SuperPlate for robotic handling. The bottom of the well is clear for better sample visibility, and the semi-skirted plates can be sealed.
The Thermo Scientific 96-Well Semi-Skirted, Raised Deck, Barcoded Plates offer increased rigidity, which allows for multi-channel pipetting and reduces plate warping during thermal cycling applications. These plates feature a cut corner at the A12 location and thin well walls.
These 96-Well Semi-Skirted Plates are compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers, and do not require adapters. They are available as SuperPlate for improved robotic handling or white plates for qPCR applications.
• Directly compatible with all ABI platforms, including sequencers with no adapters necessary
• Available as SuperPlate providing 4x more rigidity for superior robotic handling
• Cut corner: A12
• Raised rim design around each well enables secure sealing and safeguards against evaporation
• Uniform, thin well walls deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer
• White plates are optimized for qPCR by increasing sensitivity and reducing variability in fluorescence detection
The barcodes are the industry standard code 128. The label itself can withstand temperatures from -196°C up to 120°C to ensure that the barcodes stay on the plate throughout your entire workflow. It also has a special coating to virtually eliminate any 'rubbing off' of the code during handling. The dual barcodes are located on the opposite numeric and opposite alpha sides of the plate.
Certified free from human DNA, RNases, and DNases.
|DNA, DNase, RNase-free|
|PCR, qPCR applications|