Buerkle™ Telescopic Rod
Telescopic Rod is a versatile sampling system with exchangeable tools for a wide range of applications.
Brand: Buerkle™ 5355-0450
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.91800kg
- Different tools can be attached to the telescopic rod
- The tools (angular beaker, pendulum beaker, bottle holder, stainless steel beaker and dip net) are attached to the telescopic rod by a practical snap-in joint
- Ideal for sampling from baths, tanks, shafts, open water courses etc
- Sampling depths down to 6 m can be reached with the adjustable telescopic aluminium rod
- The telescopic rods cannot be rotated radially, which means even better handling
- The individual rods have been provided with an end stop, this means that one rod cannot accidentally slip out of another rod
- Telescopic rod 5355-0280, extremely short model – yet extendable up to 280 cm. Fits into every car boot!
- Springs made of stainless steel
|Industry and Water Treatment, Ideal for Sampling From Baths, Tanks, Shafts, Open Water Courses, Used with Telescope Sampler|
|165 to 450 cm (Adjustable)|