Thermo Scientific™ Target2™ PVDF Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust PVDF syringe filters.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ F2504-5
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 1.81440kg
DescriptionTarget2 Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for general purpose laboratory use. Robust and reliable, they deliver excellent performance at an attractive price.
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- 30mm products are pressure rated to 120 psi
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100˚C
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125˚C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer Lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
|Sample Filtration: general biological; high protein recovery desired|
|Medical Grade, Virgin Polypropylene|
|<15 μL (Hold Up)|
|Target Polypropylene Syringe Filter Housings Meet The Requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520. Membrane: HPLC-Certified PVDF.|
|0.45 um, 4 mm, 100 Pk.|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.