Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ C18 Columns
Use for hydrophobic interaction reversed-phase separations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 97103-152130
Code : 05
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
DescriptionHighly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- 1.7μm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3μm and 5μm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.