Sulphuric Acid Solution, 0.5M, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical SOL128100
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg Transport : UN number : 2796 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
Safety and Handling
- Sulphuric acid 5M Volumetric Solution (SOL 128)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .