Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel M1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight
Ensure accurate calibration and commercial weighing. Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel M1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight is a highly accurate individual weight with a nominal mass between 1g and 10kg. These non-certified cylindrical weights conform to class M1 requirements for commercial scales.
Code : 42
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionThe Fisherbrand™ line of reference line weights includes these cylindrical standard weights. They are constructed of durable stainless steel and conform to OIML class M1 for use with class III scales.
- Available in a range of nominal mass values, from 1 to 10,000g
- Ideal for quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001ff
- Adjustment, testing and calibration instrument for commercial class III scales
- Quality assurance for scales with fewer than 30,000 steps
- Weights for calibration, and for official calibration of other weights, of classes M2 and M3
|Cylindrical Calibration Weight|