Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel Certified F1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight
Ensure accurate calibration and weighing. Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel Certified F1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight is a highly accurate individual weight with a nominal mass between 2g and 10kg. These cylindrical weights conform to class F1 requirements and are ISO 17025 certified.
UNSPSC : 41111505
Code : 42
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
DescriptionThe Fisherbrand™ line of reference line weights includes these cylindrical standard weights. They are constructed of durable stainless steel and conform to OIML class F1 for use with class II scales.
- Certified for ISO 17025 requirements for use in testing and calibration labs
- Available in a range of nominal weights, from 2 to 10,000g
- Ideal for quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001ff
- Adjustment, testing and calibration instruments for class II scales
- Quality assurance for scales with fewer than 300,000 steps
- Weights for calibration, and for official calibration of other weights, of the lower classes
(F2, F3, M1, M2 and M3)
|Cylindrical Calibration Weight|