Sartorius™ Stainless Steel F1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight
Ensure accurate calibration and weighing. Fisherbrand™ Stainless Steel F1 Cylindrical Calibration Weight is a highly accurate individual weight with a nominal mass between 1g and 10kg. These cylindrical weights conform to class F1 requirements.
Brand: Sartorius™ YCW6138-00
UNSPSC : 41111505
Code : 18
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionThe Sartorius™ line of reference line weights includes these cylindrical standard weights. They are constructed of durable stainless steel and conform to OIML class F1 for use with class II scales.
- Available in a range of nominal mass values, from 1 to 10,000g
- Ideal for quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001ff
- Adjustment, testing and calibration instruments for class II scales
- Quality assurance for scales with fewer than 300,000 steps
- Weights for calibration, and for official calibration of other weights, of the lower classes
(F2, F3, M1, M2 and M3)
- Includes DKD (Deutscher Kalibrierdienst, accredited by the PTB) certificate
|Cylindrical Calibration Weight|