Sodium borohydride, 99%, VenPure™ SF powder
Brand: Acros Organics 448480025
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 16940-66-2 Weight : 2.55000kg Transport : UN number : 1426 Chem class : 1 Pack group : I
|Solubility in water: reacts. Other solubilities: soluble in ammonia - reacts with acids, soluble in amines, pyridine and dimethylether of, diethylene glycol, insol.in other ethers, hydrocarb., alkyl chlorides, reacts with oxidizing agents|
Safety and Handling
- Sodium borohydride
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 C
- Substance which\, in contact with water\, emits flammable gases Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H360FD-May damage fertility. May damage the unborn child.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H260-In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- EUH014-Reacts violently with water.
- P223-Do not allow contact with water.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.