Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters: 0.2μm
Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, 0.2μm are single-packed membranes with black grids for colony counting, particle testing and microscopy. The 0.2μm pore size is BCT validated. Choose from two diameters and packaging quantities.
Brand: Sartorius 11407--47----ACR
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
Ensure quality control in routine microbiological filtering. Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, 0.2μm are single-packed membranes with black grids for colony counting, particle testing and microscopy. The 0.2μm pore size is BCT validated. Choose from two diameters and packaging quantities.Sterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
- Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
- Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
- Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
- Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 7704, ISO 7899-2, ISO 8199, ISO 9308-1 and EN 12780
- Each membrane is checked to ensure:
- It is not damaged in any way
- It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
- It is free of particles
- Each envelope has readable lettering
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable recovery rates for microorganisms
- Cellulose nitrate filters (mixed cellulose ester) combine high flow rates with optimal colony growth
- Black grid divides the filtration area in 130 squares and provides stark color contrast
- Enables easy and reliable counting and identification of colonies and particles
- Does not influence the growth of bacteria and micro-colonies
- 0.2μm filters are the standard for sterile filtration and are validated by the Bacteria Challenge Test (BCT)
- Available in 47 and 50mm (1.9 and 2.0 in,) diameters
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count; microscopy|
Safety and Handling
- X1000 MB NC STER GRIDDED 47MM 0,2µ Gitter, D=47mm (VE=1000Stck.)
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose