Sartorius™ Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters
Combines uniform pore structure with high flow and adsorption rates. Sartorius™ Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters are excellently suited for diagnostic kits. Non-sterile, hydrophillic filters in a variety of diameters and pore sizes are bulk-packed to save money and space.
Brand: Sartorius™ 11306--47------N
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9004-70-0 Weight : 0.00700kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Cellulose nitrate filters combine high flow rates with high non-specific adsorption
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable capture rates for microorganisms
- Very advantageous for diagnostic kits and compatible with aqueous solutions, hydrocarbons and several other organic solvents
- Filters have a uniform pore structure and are available in range of diameters and pore sizes
- Pore sizes: 0.45µm, 0.65µm, 0.8µm, 1.2µm, 3.0µm, 5µm and 8µm
- The larger pore sizes (8 µm, 5 µm, 3 µm) are useful for cell retention and prefiltering
- The 0.45 pore size is ideal for particle collection and filtration
- Diameters: 13, 25, 37, 47, 50, 90 and 100mm (0.5 to 3.9 in.)
- Ungridded filters can be sterilized via autoclave (wet) to 121°C, ethylene oxide or γ-irradiation to 25 kGy
- Box label specifies the type, quantity, diameter, pore size and lot number
Safety and Handling
- CN membrane_ 0.45 µm_ 47 mm, 100 pcs
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P230-Keep wetted with .
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P372-Explosion risk in case of fire.
- P375-Fight fire remotely due to the risk of explosion.
- P370+P380-In case of fire: Evacuate area.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Nitrogen in nitrocellulose