Sartorius™ Biohit™ Optifit Non-filtered Pipet Tips
Ensure perfect fitting and leak-tight seals on Sartorius pipets for maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. Sartorius™ Biohit™ Optifit Non-filtered Pipet Tips include color coded packaging to coordinate easily with the appropriate Sartorius Biohit pipet.
Brand: Sartorius™ 790200
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 1.05000kg
DescriptionEnsure perfect fitting and leak-tight sealing on Sartorius pipet for maximum pipetting accuracy and reproducibility. The color coding of the tip trays enables you to easily find the matching color-coded Sartorius pipet.
- Manufactured in an ISO 8 certified cleanroom environment.
- Material used in tips, trays and racks (polypropylene) is 100% recyclable
- Fully autoclavable (121º, 20 min) racks can be reused with Refill Tips
- Air-tight plastic wrapping for maximal purity - wrapping is regular waste
- Flip-top boxes can be easily opened and closed using a single hand
- Color coding of the tip trays allows for easy matching with a suitable Biohit pipet
- RNase, DNase and endotoxin-free certified by lot number.
- New rack labels indicate tip volume, tip type, and lot number.
CE certified. Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
|10 x 96|
|DNase, RNase and endotoxin-free, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485|
|Autoclave at 121°C|
|0.5 to 200μL|
|Optiload feature in Biohit™ Picus, eLINE™, mLINE™ and Proline™ Plus pipetters|