Rifampicin, Fisher BioReagents
Brand: Fisher Bioreagents BP2679-1
UNSPSC : 51101500
Code : 32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05100kg
- An antibiotic used to inhibit synthesis of proteins during recombinant protein expression in bacteria
- Rif inhibits bacterial DNA-dependent RNA polymerase
- Rif can also be used as a selective agent for some strains
- Mammalian RNA polymerase is not affected
|Inclusive between 97.0%|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P270-Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell