Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Extraction Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Extraction Kits for the EN 15662 Method to analyze complex sample matrices for residues, toxins, and other contaminants.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ S1-10-EN-KIT
Additional Details : Weight : 1.43100kg
Use Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS Extraction Kits to prepare complex sample matrices such as fruits and vegetables for LC-MS or GC-MS analysis of pesticide residues, veterinary drug residues, and toxins using the EN 15662 Method. Our QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) kits contain pre-packaged, ready-weighed salts, sorbents, and buffers designed to streamline your workflow, provide excellent recoveries for a wide variety of analytes, minimize the potential for error, save time and money, and deliver high-quality, reproducible results.
Thermo Scientific™ QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Extraction Kits make sample preparation straight-forward and efficient, enabling you to confidently perform extractions and analyze fruit and vegetable samples for pesticide residues and other contaminants.
Three different extraction kit formats are available for 10 g samples.
- Extraction Salts in Pouches, no Tubes
- Extraction Salts in Pouches with 50 mL Tubes
- Extraction Salts in Pouches with 50 mL Tubes and Ceramic Homogenizers
What is the purpose of the chemicals used in the EN 15662 Method?
- Acetonitrile: used to perform single-phase extraction on a sample
- Anhydrous MgSO4: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer; removes remaining water from sample
- NaCl: induces phase separation between water content in sample and acetonitrile layer; removes residual water from sample
- Trisodium Citrate: buffers the sample to stabilize pH
- Disodium Citrate Sesquihydrate: buffers the sample to stabilize pH
- PSA: primary secondary amine, used to remove polar matrix components, citric co-extractives, and free fatty acids, from sample
- C18: removes fats, sterols, and other non-polar interferences from sample
- GCB: (graphitized carbon black) removes pigment (not recommended for use with planar pesticides)
|QuEChERS Extraction Kit|
|Salts in Pouches, Tubes|
|QuEChERS sample preparation for EN 15662 Method|
|4 g Anhydrous MgSO4, 0.5 g Disodium Citrate, 1 g Trisodium Citrate, 1 g NaCl|
|QuEChERS EN 15662 Method Extraction Kit for 10 g sample; 4 g Anhydrous MgSO4, 0.5 g Disodium Citrate, 1 g Trisodium Citrate, 1 g NaCl in Pouches; Empty 50 mL Tubes; 50/Pk.|
|10 g sample|