Invitrogen™ Qubit™ microRNA Assay Kit
Qubit™ microRNA Assay Kit
Brand: Invitrogen™ Q32881
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25600kg
DescriptionThe Qubit microRNA Assay Kit allows easy and accurate quantification of microRNA (miRNA) using the Qubit Fluorometer, even in the presence of common contaminants such as salts, free nucleotides, solvents, detergents, and protein. The assay is highly selective for miRNA over rRNA or large mRNA (>1000 bp). Although the reagent is not exclusively selective for miRNA, we have been able to reproducibly quantify miRNA in pure samples at levels as low as 0.5 ng in the assay tube following the supplied protocol below, even in the presence of mRNA.
Features of Qubit microRNA assay:
• Accurately detects as little as 0.5 ng miRNA in the assay tube
• Core dynamic range of 5–500 ng/mL
• Accurate results for sample concentrations from 50 ng/mL to 100 µg/mL
The Qubit microRNA Assay Kit provides concentrated assay reagent, dilution buffer, and pre-diluted miRNA standards. Simply dilute the reagent using the buffer provided, add your sample (any volume between 1 µL and 20 µL is acceptable), and read the concentration using the Qubit Fluorometer. Because the assay tolerates 1–20 µL of sample in an assay volume of 200 µL, accurate results can be obtained for initial sample concentrations from 50 ng/mL–100 µg/mL.
Which product to choose for microRNA quantitation?
• For 1–20 samples: use this Qubit microRNA Assay Kit with the Qubit Fluorometer
• For 20–2000 samples: use the Quant-iT microRNA Assay Kit with microplate reader
• For >2000 samples: use the Quant-iT microRNA Reagent with microplate reader
1. The Qubit microRNA assay file is included on all Qubit 3 and Qubit 4 fluorometers, but may require installation onto the Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer. Uploading new assays to the Qubit 2.0 Fluorometer requires version 3.10 or later of the Qubit firmware.
2. 500 µL thin-walled PCR tubes are required but not included.
|RNA (<40 bases), Tissue (FFPE), Total RNA, miRNA, mRNA (Bacterial), Total RNA (Yeast), Total RNA (Bacterial), mRNA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.