Grant Instruments™ QB Series Dry Block Heating Systems, Economy Analogue
Brand: Grant Instruments™ QBA2
UNSPSC : 41102422
Code : 57
Additional Details : Weight : 3.00000kg
DescriptionThe QBA2 analogue block heater is a contemporary, high-quality unit offered at a cost-effective price for heating applications up to 100°C. Designed for durability and ease-of-use, the model has two interchangeable blocks. Robustly constructed in streamlined cool-wall aluminium and chemical-resistant plastic, the units have a small footprint and low profile to optimise bench space. A sloping fascia, complemented with easy-to-use analogue interface, is combined with a precision thermostat allowing a 2°C setting resolution. Overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace and a high power heater produces fast heat-up; from 25°C to 100°C in only 25 minutes.
- Ambient + 5°C to 100°C operation
- Setting resolution 2°C
- Stability ± 1.0°C, uniformity ± 1.0°C
- Choice of 1 and 2 block systems
- Wide range of accessory blocks for different applications
- Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks For any application requiring a source of precision temperature control, such as enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleic acid hybridisations.
|5 to 100°C|
|1.0° at 37°C|
|120 or 230|
|2 Block System|