Pyridoxamine dihydrochloride, 98%, ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 436250010
UNSPSC : 12350000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 524-36-7 Weight : 0.05100kg
|216.0° to 218.0°C|
|Powder or Solid|
|White to off-white to pale brown|
|36.15 to 38.01% C, 10.54 to 11.08%N (based on monohydrate)|
|10% Max. (K.F.)|
Safety and Handling
- Pyridoxamine dihydrochloride
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.