Pyrex™ Round Bottom Threaded Culture Tubes
Made from borosilicate glass for use with samples sensitive to leaching from plastic tubes. Corning™ Pyrex™ Round Bottom Threaded Culture Tubes are designed for tissue culture and general bacteriological work.
Brand: Corning 99449-20X
UNSPSC : 41121706
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 12.70058kg
- Can be reliably used in almost any assay procedure from cell to chemical analysis
- Made from chemically inert Pyrex® borosilicate glass
- Uniform base and wall thickness reduce the risk of breakage due to thermal shock and prevents warping or bending
- Phenolic style screw caps available (separately) with PTFE liner for autoclave sterilisation, or rubber liner for hot air sterilisation
- Supplied in convenient shelf pack quantities
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.
|Ideal for use with samples sensitive to leaching from plastic tubes|