Whatman™ Puradisc™ Syringeless Filters
Brand: Whatman™ 6799-2504
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90000kg
DescriptionPuradisc Syringe Filters combine premium quality and economy. They are well suited for quick, efficient filtration of samples up to 100mL volume. Puradisc filters are produced from pigment-free polypropylene or polycarbonate with standard inlet (female luer lock) and outlet (male luer) connections, unless otherwise stated. Options include a sterile, medical-grade blister pack for critical applications and a special tube tip outlet that allows the sample to be accurately dispensed into a micro-vial, eliminating air lock.
- Standard inlet and outlet luer connectors.
- Optional sterile, medical-grade blister pack.
- Tube-tip format (optional) for accurate dispensing into a micro-vial.
- Choice of membrane or glass microfibre filter media.
- Choice of filter sizes (4mm, 13mm, or 30mm) to minimise sample loss.
- Sterile option for critical applications.
|Puradisc Syringeless Filters|
|HPLC aqueous sample preparation, Biological sample preparation, Buffer solutions, Salt solutions, Tissue culture media, Irrigation solutions, Sterile isolation