Honeywell Safety Products™ Powercoat™ 950-020 Neofit Glove
Chemically resistant, flexible and comfortable neoprene-dipped, polypropylene gloves. Honeywell Safety Products™ Powercoat™ 950-020 Neofit Glove have a flocked cotton interior, a large cuff, and a diamond-patterned exterior finish for improved grip.
Brand: Honeywell Safety Products™ 2095020-08
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11700kg
- Neoprene construction for flexibility and protection against a wide range of chemical products including acids, bases, some solvents, detergents, and industrial adhesives.
- Chemical and mechanical resistance.
- Flocked cotton interior for greater comfort and easy donning and doffing.
- Diamond-patterned finish for grip in damp environments.
- Category III glove.
- Cuff helps protects a large part of the forearm.
|Neoprene, Polypropylene, Cotton|
|Chemicals, Mechanical Stress|
|CE CATEGORY III Irreversible risks, EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standard, EN 388-2003 Mechanical risks, EN 374-2003 Chemical risks, EC Category PPE 3, EC Certificate Number 0075/797/162/12/08/0487, EC Attestation Number 0075/797/162/12/08/0487|
|Agriculture, Automotive, Building, Construction, Chemical, Industrial Cleaning, Maintenance, Petrochemical, Water Treatment and Wood industries.|