Brand™ Microcentrifuge Tubes with Bulk Screw Caps
Manufactured from polypropylene. BRAND™ Microcentrifuge Tubes with Bulk Screw Caps include a frosted marking area that provides space for sample identification and other notations. Graduated tubes are sterile, endotoxin-free, non-mutagenic, and non-toxic, as well as DNA, DNase, and RNase-free. Operating temperature range is between –196°C to 121°C.
Brand: Brand™ 780750
UNSPSC : 41121805
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Manufactured from polypropylene.
- Includes polypropylene bulk screw caps with silicone seal.
- Frosted marking area provides space for sample identification and other notations.
- Temperature range is between –196°C to 121°C.
- DNA, DNase, and RNase-free
- Sterile, endotoxin-free, non-mutagenic, non-toxic.
|DIN EN 285|
|Self-standing, conical bottom|
|–196 to 121°C|