Cole-Parmer™ Double Open End Polypropylene Filter Housing And Sump
Cole-Parmer™ Double Open End Polypropylene Economical High-Purity Filter Housing And Sump is a cost-effective filter housing that is resistant to bacterial adhesion.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 01508-27
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.95000kg
- Economical high-purity housing.
- Pure polypropylene materials with ultra-smooth contact surfaces to prevent bacterial adhesion and buildup.
- Also suitable for aggressive fluid applications.
- Less expensive than fluoropolymer or stainless steel designs.
- Housings include 1/4 in. plugged inlet, outlet and sump ports for sampling or differential pressure monitoring.
- Suitable to 100°F (38°C).
- Maximum pressure: 100psi.
- Viton™ seal.
|Housing OD: 13.02 cm|
|1 to 10 GPM|
|Two Cap Plugs, one Drain Plug and Viton™ O-Ring|
|Pure Polypropylene with Ultra-Smooth Contact Surface|
|12 to 20 Pulses/min.|
|Double open end polypropylene housing and sump|
|Max: 100 psi|
|Prevents Bacterial Adhesion, For Aggressive Fluid Applications, Economical High-Purity Housing|
|Housing: 31.12 in.|
|DOE Cartridges, 10 in.|