Cole Parmer™ Glove Bag™ Inflatable Glove Chambers
Protect yourself and your materials quickly without giving up lab space with these glove chambers. Glove Bag™ Inflatable Glove Chambers establish high-purity working atmosphere in minutes. Inflatable chambers effectively eliminate oxygen and moisture during material manipulation operation.
Brand: Cole Parmer™ 04408-40
UNSPSC : 41103406
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionAn alternative to standard glove boxes—these durable, polyethylene glove chambers are reusable, yet priced to be disposable. Chambers are easy to use—just slide your equipment through the sleeves, seal, connect the gas port (accepts 3⁄8'' ID tubing) to your gas supply, and inflate.
- Disposable chambers simplify cleanup
- Two equipment sleeves and two rear-mounted gas ports for added versatility
- Glove bags have a 2.5 mil thickness and are made of polyethylene
- Glove bags are not autoclaveable, nor are they sterile
- One pair of cotton gloves, tubing coupler and a closure included
|One Pair Of Cotton Gloves, Tubing Coupler, and a Closure|