Grant Instruments™ PMHT Thermoshaker for Microtubes and Microplates
Accelerates in 3 seconds for fast start but also operates smoothly and quietly, this Grant Instruments™ PMHT Thermoshaker for Microtubes and Microplates is ideal for DNA extraction, enzyme reactions and cellular biology techniques.
Brand: Grant Instruments™ PHMT-PSC18
Code : 57
Additional Details : Weight : 4.00000kg
- Combines three instruments in one:
- Microtube and microplate thermoshaker
- Compact benchtop incubator
- Microtube and microplate shaker in cold or ambient temperatures
- 2-line LCD display clearly indicates both set and actual values for temperature, shaking speed and time.
- Interchangeable block for 20 or 12 microtubes provides flexibility for an easy change in application.
- Temperature calibration function to compensate for differences in the thermal behaviour of different tubes and samples.
- Operates extremely smoothly, quietly and consistently.
- Includes ‘soft’ start function for delicate samples.
- Fast start - acceleration 3 seconds.
- Compact and sturdy, with a low profile and small footprint.
|+5°C above ambient to 100°C|
|0.1°C at 37°C; 0.2°C at 60°C; 0.2°C at 100°C|
|32 microtubes: 20 x 0.5mL and 12 x 1.5mL|
|2 line x 16 charactger LCD|
|250 to 1400rpm (increments 10rpm)|
|+25 to 100°C|