Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Nitrocellulose Membranes
Sheets and rolls of nitrocellulose, available in two pore sizes, with excellent binding properties for Western blot and other protein or nucleic acid methods.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88018
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9004-70-0 Weight : 1.81440kg Transport : UN number : 3270 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
DescriptionNitrocellulose is a popular binding matrix for Western blotting because of its high affinity for proteins and compatibility with a variety of detection methods (e.g., chemiluminescence, chromogenic, fluorescence). Pierce Nitrocellulose Membranes with 0.2 and 0.45 micron pore sizes are available, as are a variety of package sizes containing pre-cut sheets for nearly any application.
High-quality – pure, 100% nitrocellulose membranes with high surface area and excellent uniformity
Choices – available in 0.2μm and 0.45μm pore sizes, nitrocellulose varieties for peptide- and protein-applications, respectively
Convenient – several sizes of pre-cut sheets and an economically-priced roll for cutting to any dimensions
High-binding affinity – provides excellent protein binding, blocks easily, and produces very low background in chemiluminescent Western blotting
|Pierce Nitrocellulose Membrane, 0.45um, 30cm x 3.5m|
|0.45um, 30cm x 3.5m; 1 roll|
|100% nitrocellulose paper|
|At least 120 mini-gel blots when cut to 8 x 10cm|
Safety and Handling
- NITROCELLULOSE MEMBRANE, .45
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use A§ to extinguish.