Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ IP Lysis Buffer
Maximize cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with this immunoprecipitation-optimized protein extraction reagent.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 87788
UNSPSC : 41116012
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 2.72160kg
DescriptionThe IP Lysis Buffer is a mammalian whole cell lysis reagent based on a modified RIPA buffer formulation without SDS. This moderate-strength lysis buffer effectively solubilizes cellular proteins but does not liberate genomic DNA or disrupt protein complexes like ordinary RIPA buffer. Pierce IP Lysis Buffer is specially formulated for pulldown and immunoprecipitation assays.
- Optimized for compatibility with immunoprecipitation and pull-down assays
- Compatible with protein assays, reporter assays and immunoassay procedures
- Ready-made formula is effective for extracting cytoplasmic, membrane and nuclear proteins
- Gentle formulation helps maintain protein complexes for co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP)
- Does not liberate genomic DNA which can cause high sample viscosity
|Pierce IP Lysis Buffer|
|25mM Tris-HCl pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 1% NP-40 and 5% glycerol|
|25,000cm2 of cell monolayer or 25g of cell paste|
|Cultured mammalian cells|