Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ C-18 Spin Columns
Desalt, clean up and prep 25 to 150 microliter peptide samples for mass spectrometry with these ready-to-use microcentrifuge columns of C18 reverse-phase resin.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 89873
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 2.72160kg
Peptide samples can be purified and concentrated for a variety of applications using Pierce C18 Spin Columns. Each spin column contains a porous C18 reversed-phase resin with excellent binding and recovery characteristics for a wide range of peptide concentrations. The spin column format allows simultaneous processing of multiple samples (10 to 150µL each) in approximately 30 minutes without laborious repeat pipetting or specialized equipment. Pierce C18 Spin Columns can be used effectively for processing peptides derived from 10ng to 30µg of protein. Sensitivity and detection limits are dependent on the downstream application.
- Removes interfering contaminants—significantly reduces signal suppression and improves signal-to-noise ratios and sequence coverage
- Simplifies optimization—processing yields high-quality spectra and is effective for a variety of reverse-phase-compatible contaminates
- Robust —works with a wide variety of load volumes and concentrations; no need to reduce sample volume before application
- Convenient—easy to handle and requires no special equipment to process multiple samples simultaneously (unlike tip-driven systems that require one sample to be processed at a time)
- Sensitive—special C18 resin allows excellent recovery percentages, even at low (sub-picomole) sample loads
50 columns each containing 8mg of a porous C-18 reversed-phase resin
|Pierce C-18 Spin Columns|
|98 - 100|
|Processing 50 samples (10 to 150µL each) containing up to 30µg peptide each|
|Microcentrifuge spin columns containing 8mg of a porous C18 reversed-phase resin|