Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Acetonitrile (ACN), LC-MS Grade
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Acetonitrile (ACN) is an LC/MS-grade preparation with high purity and low UV-absorptivity that makes it suitable for HPLC and mass spectrometry applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51101
76.61 GBP valid until 2020-10-31
Use promo code "13934" to get your promotional price.
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 75-05-8 Weight : 1.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3265 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- 37 quality tests ensure low, stable baselines and lot-to-lot consistency
- Low UV absorbance yields low baselines and high detection sensitivity
- Low impurities protects columns and simplifies analysis by eliminating extraneous peaks
- Specially purified by a proprietary method and tested to ensure lot-to-lot consistency with a low UV absorbance to provide you with the most sensitive detection across all wavelengths. Pierce Acetonitrile is 0.2-micron filtered, packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed under a nitrogen atmosphere with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- LC/MS Grade Acetonitrile is specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure the integrity of your data, maximize sensitivity in your assay and to prolong the life of your equipment. These Acetonitrile specifications also meet ACS standards.
|Store between 2°C to 25°C in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials.|
|Liquid (Pure) Solvent|