Invitrogen™ Phospha-Light™ SEAP Reporter Gene Assay System
Chemiluminescent reporter gene assay for sensitive detection of secreted human placental alkaline phosphatase used as a reporter protein.
Brand: Invitrogen™ T1015
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Detection of secreted reporter permits analysis without destroying valuable cells
- Wide dynamic range of alkaline phosphatase assay lets user measure enzyme level accurately from femtogram to nanogram range
- Assay sensitivity is 100- to 1,000-fold better than with either the isotopic/non-isotopic assays for chloramphenicol acetyl transferase (CAT) or the colorimetric/fluorescent assays for b-galactosidase, providing greater sensitivity than competing assays
- Highly sensitive assay with a wide dynamic range permits detection of high and low levels of reporter without the need to perform numerous sample dilutions
- Non-radioactive reporter gene assay kit eliminates concerns over use of radioisotopes
- Assay can be completed in about one hour, providing fast assay turnaround
- Compatible Cells: Mammalian Cells
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent
- For Use With Equipment: Luminometer (Microplate)
- Form: Liquid
- Format: 96-well plate
- High Throughput Compatibility: High Throughput-Compatible
- Readout: End Point
- Sample Type (Specific): Cell Cultures
- Substrate: CSPD™
- Substrate Properties: Chemical Substrate
- Substrate Type: AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Substrate
- Target Enzyme: Alkaline Phosphatase
|This kit contains the substrate, required buffers, enhancer, and control Placental Alkaline Phosphatase.
Store the product at 4°C.
|AP (Alkaline Phosphatase) Substrate|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.