Penicillin G M.I.C.Evaluator Strips (M.I.C.E.™)
Determine accurate Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) values of antibiotics using MIC testing strips.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Oxoid MA0101D
Code : 65
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
DescriptionConveniently packaged M.I.C.E. strips combine the ease of a diffusion test with the accuracy of an MIC test.
Simple to Perform
- Distinctive gradient format provides excellent contrast with the agar
- Increased font size makes reading easier
- Scale conforms to international standards
- Strips are tailored to meet clinical requirements while maintaining the accuracy required for research
- The strip is conveniently presented when the sachet is peeled apart
- Single-strip packaging eliminates the requirement to maintain and quality control opened strips; open one and use it
- Stability of the individual M.I.C.E. strips is ensured through the inclusion of a desiccant within each sachet
- 10 and 50 pack sizes offer users maximum flexibility to put together custom panels for testing
- Easily stackable boxes simplify storage; all antimicrobials are stored in the fridge (2-8°C)
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Penicillin G M.I.C.Evaluator Strips (M.I.C.E.™)|