Thermo Scientific™ Peltier Accessory (Air-Cooled) for GENESYS™ 10S series, BioMate™ 3S and Evolution™ 60S spectrophotometers
Thermo Scientific™ Air-Cooled Peltier Accessory for GENESYS 10S series, BioMate 3S and Evolution 60S spectrophotometers quickly specifies the temperature for the analysis and controls the rate of stirring with the external control module.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 222238100
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
DescriptionThe Peltier control system provided high accuracy temperature control without the need to watch water levels, mix in anti-freeze or anti-bacterial, or plumb the accessory with hoses and clamps.
- Control module features a large temperature display and graphical indication of the stirring speed
- Module software allows you to change temperature or stirring speed quickly
- Offers exceptional temperature stability and fast temperature transitions
- Small temperature differential between set temperature of the accessory and temperature as measured inside a standard, 1cm cuvette
- Less expensive than most recirculating liquid temperature controllers
- No maintenance design
Sample stirring, requires stirring bars available separately (9423UV97030E). Designed for biologically relevant assays that require temperature control at 25°, 37°, 40°, and 50°C.
Life science laboratory
|Air-Colled Peltier System, single cell|
|20°C to 60°C|
|GENESYS 10S Series, BioMate 3S, Evolution 60S spectrophotometers|
|Magnetic stirring of cell contents using included 2mm x 5mm Teflon-coated magnetic stir bar|