Pararosaniline chloride, 98%, pure, ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 416801000
UNSPSC : 12350000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 569-61-9 Weight : 0.15000kg
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially cleaned Teflon FEP for PFA bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA
|Trace metal analysis, preparing calibration solutions, sample digestion, and instrument or glassware pre-rinsing/cleaning.|
|9% max. (K.F.)|
|Green to dark green|
|Solubility in water: 10g/L (25°C). Other solubilities: 65g/L ethanol|
|Certificate of Lot Analysis included with each bottle.|
|268.0° to 270.0°C|
Safety and Handling
- Pararosaniline chloride
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- H350-May cause cancer.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.