Thermo Scientific™ Heracell™ VIOS™ 160i CO2 Incubator with Cell Locker™ CO2 Incubator, 165 L per chamber, Electropolished Stainless Steel
CO2 Sensor: IR Sensor; O2 Range (Oxygen Concentration): Optional 1 to 21% or 5 to 90%; Temperature Range: Ambient +3°C to 55°C
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 51032125
11275.29 GBP valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "14720" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 94.00000kg
CO2 Incubator with Cell Locker System
- 165L interior chamber with the new 6 segmented, gas ight inner door configuration and 3 shelves designed to accommodate 6 individual Cell Locker chambers.
- Choice of electropolished stainless steel or 100% pure copper chamber interior.
- Temperature resistant, bulb-free IR CO2 sensor (IR180Si).
- THRIVE airflow technology provides enhanced stability,tight uniformity, and fast recovery.
- ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration provides clean room air quality in the chamber.
- Thermo Scientific iCAN touchscreen interface provides bright at-glance monitoring and complete data visibility to monitor all incubator interactions and parameters.
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run on-demand, overnight 180ËšC sterilization cycle achieves 12 log Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) total sterilization of chamber (excluding Cell Locker chambers )
Stability of Conditions
- Cultures spend more time in conditions that best mimic the in vivo state.
- When one Cell Locker chamber is opened, the other Cell Locker chambers maintain stable conditions, preserving the in vitro environment.
- Conditions remain stable within these spatial deviations - temperature +/-0.3ËšC , humidity +/-3%, and CO2 +/-0.2%.
- For consistent results, the uniformity in each Cell Locker chamber is +/-0.3ËšC
- Compared to the standard single glass door design, the temperature drop in the opened Cell Locker chamber is reduced by 50%.
- With the Cell Locker system, gas consumption from a door opening is reduced by 50%, saving time and money.
- Individual chambers maximize security against costly cross contamination.
- Each individual Cell Locker chamber is effectively a quarantine chamber.
- Dual 0.2μm membrane filters permits air circulation but exclude microbial contaminants.
- The replacable 0.2μm membrane filter has an effective pore size of 0.02μm when filtering air and is hydrophobic, oleophobic, resistant to organic solvents and tested for biosafety and low cytotoxicity.
- Independent 3rd party tests validate protection against circulating microorganisms (when used as directed)
Flexibility of Use
- The Cell Locker System can be configured to fit unique needs of your lab.
- Different cell types, samples, users or projects can be segregated within shared incubator space.
- Each Cell Locker chamber holds 9 each T-75 cell culture flasks, 20 each 6-well plates, or 24 each 96-well plates.
- Dishes and flasks can be removed individually on a work tray or inside the entire Cell Locker chamber with optional transport cover, thus protecting samples from outside air.
- The non skid tray slides out to allow access to culture vessels, or the entire tray can be removed.
- The Cell Locker chamber can be manually disinfected or can be autoclaved.
Please order Cell Locker chambers separately if not included. 50151650 is a single Cell Locker chamber with membrane filters with stainless steel work tray and transport cover.; 50154739 is a single Cell Locker chamber with membrane filters with copper work tray and transport cover
|Single 165L stainless steel chamber configured for Cell Locker system, (Cell Locker chambers ordered separately)|
|Electropolished Stainless Steel|
|34.6 x 25.1 x 35.4 in. (88 x 63.7 x 90 cm)|
|≥93% at 37°C|
|Covered integrated water reservoir|
|1 to 20%|
|USB, and optional 4-20mA|
|22.7 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (57.6 x 47 x 60.7 cm)|
|Ambient +3°C to 55°C|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Optional 1 to 21% or 5 to 90%|