Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 96-Well Polypropylene DeepWell™ Storage Plates
Store samples and compound libraries using chemical-resistant Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 1.0 and 2.0mL DeepWell™ Plates with Shared-Wall Technology.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 278752
Code : 76
Additional Details : Weight : 6.32000kg
DescriptionUnique low design with shared well technology for increased well volume offering optimum storage capacity and improved mixing.
- Ideal as a collection plate for Nunc Filter Plates
- Storage plate for compounds, samples or biomolecules
- Optimized for bacterial and yeast growth
- Round-bottom wells reduce liquid retention
- Widely used for bacterial and yeast growth
- Natural color
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, and alcohols used in combinatorial chemistry
- Customized bar coding is available
- 260251 and 150141 50-100μL/well
- 278743 and 278752 50-1900 μL/well
Sample collection; storage; combinatorial chemistry; library applications; bacterial and yeast growth; collection plates for Nunc filter plates
|Certified RNase and DNase Free. ANSI Compliant.|
|Polypropylene Storage & Sample Prep Plate|
|For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
|8 x 12|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.