Macherey Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ Plasmid Columns
Prepare small scale high-purity plasmid DNA rapidly. NucleoSpin™ Plasmid Columns come with or without a cap lid.
Brand: Macherey Nagel™ 740499.250
UNSPSC : 41105500
Code : 86
Additional Details : Weight : 0.53500kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
- For rapid small scale preparation high-purity plasmid DNA
- Fast procedure – 6 Minipreps in 25 min
- High capacity – up to 50 μg of plasmid DNA
- Chaotropic salt wash buffer – extra pure DNA
- High-copy plasmids from E. coli
- Low-copy plasmids, P1 constructs, or cosmids (increased buffer volumes required)
- Plasmid DNA from Gram-positive bacteria and plasmid DNA clean-up from reaction mixtures
- Supplementary protocol for M13 DNA available on request
- Typical downstream applications: cloning, sequencing, PCR, transformation, restriction analysis
|High-copy plasmids from E. coli|
Safety and Handling
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.