Macherey Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ Plant II
Isolate and purify genomic DNA from plant samples. NucleoSpin™ Plant II kits enable enhanced yield and quality DNA.
Brand: Macherey Nagel™ 740770.50
UNSPSC : 41105500
Code : 86
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15300kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
- The second generation for rapid isolation of genomic DNA from plant samples
- with higher yield and quality
- Two alternative lysis buffers included for optimal processing of various samples and highest flexibility:
- Lysis Buffer PL1, based on CTAB lysis method
- Lysis Buffer PL2, based on SDS lysis method
- NucleoSpin™ Filters included for clarification of lysate
- Improved buffer compositions – higher yield and purity
- Optimized silica membrane – improved DNA binding
- RNase A included
- DNA from plant cells and tissue
- DNA from fungi
- Typical downstream applications: PCR, Southern blotting, enzymatic reactions
Safety and Handling
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.