Nickel Solution for ICP, 1g/L, HNO3 Matrix, Fisher Chemical™
All Our Certified Reference Materials and Reagents are produced under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, also Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 and Accredited according to ISO Guide 34.
Brand: Fisher Chemical S038100
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Safety and Handling
- Single-element Standard Solution for ICP. Nickel (Ni) 1000mg/l in HNO3 2% (S 038)
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P314-Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .