Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PPCO Amber High Profile Closures with Color Coders for Micro Packaging Vials: Sterile, Bulk Pack
Quickly identify samples using these high profile closures. Offered sterile in a variety of colors, these closures have no O-ring to fall out or contaminate contents.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 342825-0116
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.57000kg
- Vials (listed separately) and polypropylene copolymer closures are pressure-tested together at 7.5psig for air shipment.
- Closures are for use with amber PPCO micro packaging vials to provide barrier for light-sensitive reagents.
- Permanently attached, color-coded inserts are free of toxic heavy metals.
- Inserts do not come in contact with vial contents.
- Threaded, screw closure are sterile to 10-6 SAL, RNase/DNase Free, Non-cytotoxic, non-pyrogenic and leakproof† when used with Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials.
Micro Packaging Vial Closures are bulk packed without vials, 500 per inner bag, 1,000 per case. Order sterile amber vials separately (Cat. No. 342805).
|Manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485:2003 quality requirements. Micro Packaging Vials and Closu|
|High-profile closures w/color coders for micro packaging vials|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for two minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.