Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Cap
Use these contact-clear high-speed PPCO centrifuge tubes with sealing caps to easily view the contents.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3139-0030
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16020kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Spin with confidence with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed PPCO Centrifuge Tubes with Sealing Caps. These tubes are chemically compatible with a wider variety of lab reagents than polycarbonate centrifuge tubes and are repeately autoclavable for extended performance.
- Greater chemical resistance than polycarbonate
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly—last longer than polycarbonate tubes under conditions of repeated autoclaving
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges; 3139-0050 can be used up to 100,605 x g in the T29-8x50 rotor
- Come with polypropylene sealing caps with silicone gaskets for extra leak protection when spinning >10,000 x g or spinning hazardous materials
- Must be filled to 80% of total capacity when centrifuging
Optional sealing-cap assemblies available for selected sizes. Use DS3131-0020 (for 30mL tube) and DS3131-0024 (for 50mL Tube). Actual brim capacity of 3139-0050 is 42mL.
|Polypropylene, red rubber|
|50,000 x g|
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.