Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Polycarbonate Centrifuge Tubes
Perform a plethora of applications thanks to the excellent mechanical strength of Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Polycarbonate Centrifuge Tubes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3118-0010
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.08084kg
- Withstand temperatures from -135° to +135°C (-211° to +275°F)
- Round bottom to fit high speed rotors
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- Comes with polypropylene linerless closures—easy to clean and provides leak proof protection under normal conditions up to 10,000 x g
- For leakproof performance >10,000 x g, use a sealing cap or sealing cap assembly (sold separately).
Optional sealing cap assemblies availabe for 30ml and 50ml sizes. Use Cat. No. DS3131-0020 for 30mL tube and Cat. No. DS3131-0024 for 50mL tube.
Cat. Nos. 3118-0050 and -0085 are designed to fit universal rotors. Actual brim capacity of 3118-0050 and 3138-0050 is 42mL. Actual brim capacity of 3118-0085 is 81mL.
|50,000 x g|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. † The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.