Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 180 Clear Plastic PVC Tubing
Perform a range of non-medical applications with this 180 clear plastic PVC tubing, which resists hardening and discoloration.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 8000-0130
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 1.85400kg
Perform a range of non-medical applications with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 180 Clear Plastic PVC Tubing, which resists hardening and discoloration from a wide range of chemicals. Manufactured from the highest-grade resins and special plasticizers, this tubing is available in 50, 100, 250 and 500′ cases. Meets Food Additives Amendment of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; also USDA and U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI requirements for plastic materials.
- Lab-grade, autoclavable clear tubing sets the standard for purity and quality, made from the highest-grade resins and plasticizers
- Resists hardening and discoloration from a wide range of chemicals–demonstrates dimensional stability
- Equivalent to Tygon™ R-3603 tubing
- Marked with I.D. and regulatory compliance as well as at 12 in. intervals for easy identification and measurement (except as noted below)
- Durometer hardness is Shore A, 55
Note: The following sizes are not printed: 8000-0002, -0004, -0006, -0010, -0025 and -1090
|Meets Food Additives Amendment of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; also USDA and U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI requirements for plastic materials.|
|36 psig at 73°F (23°C)|
|1 piece of tubing 50 ft in length|
Not intended for medical use. Nalgene 180 and 980 PVC tubing contain DEHP [Bis (2-ethylhexyl)] phthalate, a commonly used plasticizer. It is known to the state of California Environmental Agency that this chemical causes cancer or reproductive toxicity.