Lonza™ Mycoalert™ Mycoplasma Detection Kit
Detect mycoplasma in culture. Mycoalert™ Mycoplasma Detection Kit is a selective biochemical test that exploits the activity of mycoplasmal enzymes which are found in all six of the main mycoplasma cell culture contaminants and the vast majority of 180 mycoplasma species, but are not present in eukaryotic cells.
Brand: Lonza™ LT07-218
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
DescriptionConvenient & fast
- Simply add two reagents to the culture supernatant
- Perform two luminescence readings
- Results in < 20 min
- Easy interpretation of results
- Detects all common mollicute contaminations (Mycoplasma, Acholeplasma, Entomoplasma and Spiroplasma; except Ureaplasma)
- Negligible interference with media components
|Mycoalert Mycoplasma Detection Kit|
|Mycoalert reagent: 5 x 600μL, Mycoalert assay buffer: 1 x 10mL, Mycoalert substrate: 5 x 600μL|
|2 to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.