GE Healthcare MidGee Hoop Ultra filtration Cartridge
Brand: GE Healthcare 56-4101-08
Code : GX
Additional Details : Weight : 0.40000kg
DescriptionMidGee Hoop Ultrafiltration Hollow Fiber Cartridge; a polysulfone membrane with 10,000 NMWC pore size. Throughout the R&D process, access to actual product is often limited. As a result, investigations into optimisation of operating conditions are sometimes postponed or avoided entirely. Now scale-up and scale-down using minimum product volumes is easy with our MidGee Hoop Cross Flow Cartridges. Hoop cartridges provide all the critical features of full production scale in a miniature crossflow device, allowing simulation of process parameters, including path length, with minimal solution volume and pump capacity. The uniform flow path design from laboratory to production-scale makes hollow fibres the most attractive of the various cross flow configurations for linear scale-up. MidGee Hoop Cartridges are optimised for use in our compact MidJet Cross Flow Filtration System, which includes a miniature peristaltic pump with exchangeable saddles to accommodate size 14 and 16 tubing; reservoirs for retentate, diafitrate and permeate; precision backpressure control valve; and a convenient platform for mounting the cartridge and pump with recesses to accommodate three reservoirs.
- Rapid concentration and/or diafiltration of critical biological solutions.
- Ultra-compact design.
- Full range of UF pore sizes and lumen diameters.
- 60cm and 110cm path lengths match pilot/production-scale designs.
- Autoclavable and are compatible with aqueous solutions and most alcohols.
- Requires minimal solution volume/pump capacity.
- High product recoveries with minimal shear denaturation.
- No wall effects to distort scale-up projections as with plate and frame devices.
|USP class VI biological test|
|Stainless steel housings|
|Polysulfone housing, polysulfone end fittings, epoxy fiber potting|
|0.004 to 0.033lpm|
|2 to 13|
|Ultra filtration Cartridge|